Submit Press Release 123 to Offer Journalism Digital Marketing Scholarships
Apply for the Submit Press Release 123 Scholarship
At Submit Press Release 123 (Submit 123 PR), we not only value providing support for small to mid-sized businesses, we are also strong advocates for promoting education that gives today's youth the tools they need to later thrive in a chosen career. Statistics show that college preparedness initiatives that students have access to during middle and high school have a significant impact on how they will progress in college, as well as their decision to attend a higher learning institution altogether.
Our founder Qamar Zaman recently implemented an internship program designed for students who are interested in learning more about digital marketing and journalism to help them gain a leg up in pursuing these competitive careers fields after high school. The program is also geared toward providing participating students with real world enrichment tools to begin work on related projects as they progress through school.
As part of the program, Submit 123 PR will now also offer two annual scholarships for students seeking to further their education in the journalism or digital marketing field. We understand that related expenses for things like housing, school supplies, and tuition can be difficult for students and families to pay for without support. Our scholarship program will help ease some of these costs for individuals who plan to attend college.
Two scholarships in will be awarded in the amounts of $2,500 and $1,000 to winners based on our outlined criteria below.
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States;
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship;
- Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor's degree which can be in the fields of marketing, social media, computer science & or public relations / journalism.
Applicants are required to submit a 1000+ word essay related to the following topic:
Future of Content Marketing & Social Media in 2017
Five finalists will be selected from the pool of entries we receive. The essays of the finalists will be posted to our social media pages and blog for further consideration. A part of the process for applicants will be to promote their entries on social media in an effort to generate "buzz" (Facebook likes, Retweets, etc.) for their essays. The amount of social media attention garnered will be a factor in the final section of chosen winners.
Applicants must be enrolled in school and have plans to apply to a college, graduate, or professional program.
Application Deadline and Guidelines:
The deadline for applying for both scholarships is December, 2016. Applicants must:
- Submit their applications and all other requested items by the deadline. Click here to fill the form.
- Include name, address, contact information, and the school they are currently attending in their application
- Include a link to a Facebook or Twitter social media profile in their application for confirmation purposes
- Please send entries via web form.
We look forward to your entries and providing you the student with additional support for meeting your educational goals.