Submit Press Release 123 Checklist Reminders for Submitting Your Materials
We aim to provide the highest standard of services for our clients, in distributing their important press releases and news information to target audiences and media outlets. We also seek to ensure that news items released through our service meet certain standards of quality for readers. We may need to contact you regarding package options and distribution needs upon registration.
Before materials are submitted, please go over the following checklist to ensure guidelines are met and prevent service delays.
- Registration is required prior to submission
- Although registration is free, distribution packages include fees
- Materials that contain pornography, profanity, or other content that does nor adhere to our standards or guidelines will not be accepted
Tips for Creating an Eye Catching Press Release
- Content that has previously been published may be referenced for proper formatting
- Stand out headlines are important
- Press releases should be 300 words minimum
- Save releases prior to submission in case of technical errors
- Including a city, state, and a category with releases can help improve search-ability
- Content should be original
We look forward to working with you and providing you with an effective means of news publication and press release distribution. Upon receipt of payment, releases should be published within 72 hours of approval. Refunds will not be issued due to unanticipated time delays and/or submitter not adhering to our terms of service.